Monday, July 14, 2008

"FlickrMania" Part Duex

As promised...here's a handful of photos from various film sets I worked on or directed in 2007. These are just a few of many, you can see more in my Flickr set "On Set Stuff" by clicking here.

Apologies for the lack of captions, I think the pictures speak for themselves. Although I will provide a quick zinger for the first photo...if you look closely, you can see a loaded gun on top of the table. Just know, if I ever call you into my office...there might be trouble. Lol, just kidding. I'm harmless plus it's fake...or is it?

So only a few more days till "The Dark Knight" anyone excited? AND where are you seeing it? Hopefully in IMAX and in Hollywood so you can say hi when ya see me pass by.


My Office
Shades
IMG_0515
STUCK
Chumming it up!
Partners In Crime
Frustration
IMG_0383
IMG_0338
IMG_0321
Frame it
Foreground and Background
Video Village
On The Lot
The New Exorcist
IMG_6831
IMG_6944
Jason's first starring role
What you got in that bag?
Kung Pow Kitty
Peace sign up!
IMG_0421

More updates coming tomorrow. Hopefully I'll have something important to talk about. Also if you have the time check out some of the noteworthy blogs listed to the left in my blogroll.

Tags:, , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 comments: