Sunday, July 13, 2008

Featured in Alltop!

Just got back from a second screening of Hellboy 2. It was just as good as the first viewing, honestly.

Anyhow, so I check my inbox and to my discovery, I find that this blog is featured on
alltop.com.

To be specific http://life.alltop.com look for
Life & Times In Hollyweird.

Alltop features “all the top” sites on the web and it is quite a prestigious honor seeing that I've only been online for about a month now. I must be doing something right.

So thank you to the editors at Alltop, I appreciate the mention! Thank you Neenz!!! And a special thank you to everyone who has read an entry or left a comment. Mucho love! Will be back with another update sometime tonight. Peas and rice.

Please direct your browsers to Alltop.com
Featured in Alltop
Tags:, , , , , ,

0 comments: