Monday, July 28, 2008

Muppets in the media

I know this is completely off topic but this made me laugh so much that I felt like sharing it with you guys. Is it me or do these celebrities look identical to their Sesame Street counter-parts?

Adrian Grenier sporting a new look for season 5 of entourage.
adrian grenier in entourage season 5Adam Sandler kicking it with the Count while filming Bedtime Stories.
adam sandler filming bedtime storiesLast but not least. Steve Buscemi with a crawdad.*
steve buscemi and friendEnjoy today's dose of complete randomness. I have to get ready for a premiere yet I'm way too lazy at the moment to even get off of my chair let alone get ready for a premiere. I hate Monday's. Example I.F.H.M.'s funny or die video.

*Crawdad - Crayfish, crawfish, crawdads, or crodgers are freshwater crustaceans resembling small lobsters, to which they are closely related. They breathe through feather-like gills and are found in bodies of water that do not freeze to the bottom; they are also mostly found in brooks and streams where there is fresh water running, and which have shelter against predators. They also sport the stupid name of Crawdad. Ten points for humor.

Tags:, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

En la carga de antivirus mi pбgina de poner alerta, por favor de verificaciуn.
Have a nice day

[url=http://www.affhtf.com/]Miato[/url]

cash gifting programs said...

Adam Sandler is an amazing actor, slow and very hilarious but most of the time the moral of the movie he works is rather meaningless. Would be great to see this amazing comedian do some action movies.